Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

The night where we hit the twilight zone - by Kevin Hartel

At the halve of last night I wasn't even able to really talk to people. I was talking to some girls I couldn't find words and I said one sentence and I forgot it. So then that was the point where I thought okay it's too late to stop I've entered the zone so I just continued double as fast with drinking and then I was in the twilight zone. 
Now it is best time for a make a banana milkshake. This milkshake is really made in heaven it's so nice. 
Later I see the Swedish girls, they are like a tourist attraction for me, I can talky talky maybe even touchy touchy. 
I thank you that I get something of your fame and that you let me stay in the spot lights on this famous blog here. 

Auf wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment