Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

The Li brother re-unite in home country

After a day of getting lost in Hanoi, being an English teacher/model/photographer for the student population and being told " you a handsome wung man" by some Gary thinking I was 14, I am glad to meet someone from home! At 15p a pint it would be rude to have a good sober catch-up!

Apparently people eat these out here, one of the few remaining. Makes a great noodle dish...


Checked out a massive lake - got sold everything from 50 shades to an origami birthday card. 


Did my bit for the world. Eco tourist on what resembled a limo style golf buggy surrounded by some stereotypical Chinese tourists! 


Bubble tea for 50 p , bit different to Bubbaology in Soho! 


This bloke insisted on giving my brand new dancing shoes a polish, I don't think he understood what "this is completely pointless is!"


Vietnamese coffee - a quadresso - flies come free


Some sick street food, courtesy of one of my new English students


Want to feel like a king for the day? Get someone to cycle you around whilst you kick back...


No comments:

Post a Comment